1. Optional Material / Material Thickness Prefix: Leave blank for standard thickness. Add "TF" for low compression force. "SS" indicates Stainless Steel.
2. Pitch: Center-to-center distance from one finger to the next (Inches x 1,000).
3. Style: Part Style or Series.
4. Width: Part Width, typically measured parallel to fingers and slots. Clip Size: "CXXX"=Clip Size, where XXX is typically flange size +.010".
5. Additional Information: "L"=Standard D-Lance; "H060"=Hook-on; "90"=90° Bend; "R" and "A, B, C, T"=Track features; "E50, E78"=Extended Leg; "M"=Clip-on Feature. "FXx" = Determines repeating finger pattern for Variable Snap-on.
||Full Strips = Length to nearest inch as listed in catalog (24, 18, 16, etc.).
Rolls = Length to nearest inch as listed in catalog (300, 420, etc.). Also add a "M" to Additional Information for all T-Series rolls. (See column 5.)
All Cut-to-Length Parts = Length to 2 decimals: (.XX)=(Pitch) x (Number of Fingers) minus (one slot dimension). Since individual fingers may not be cut, length is a multiple of a full finger (the Pitch), less the slot dimension. Exceptions are 95A, 95T, 165T, 165T2, 250T, 500T and KS Series, where cut-to-length parts are to 2 decimals and: (.XX)=(Pitch) x (Number of Fingers). Shows Diameter for contact rings measured by I.D. (Inside Diameter) = Male or O.D. (Outside Diameter) = Female.
|"L-" for optional, non-standard D-Lance.
Mini D-Lance: "ML-" for optional, non-standard Mini D-Lance. Best suited for smaller parts and applications (example: P/N 125G23C040).
Optional DiamondBack texturing "dB"
DiamondBack shielding with a textured contact surface increases attenuation at 2.5 GHz and above. Nonabrasive DiamondBack texturing can be applied to most of the standard profiles to achieve up to a 20 dB attenuation improvement at high frequencies without raising the compression force. It has hundreds of raised dimples providing a smooth texture that enhances the conductivity between the gasket and mating surface. DiamondBack is available on numerous mounting and finish options, and offers superior longevity over plated fabrics.
||See table below for available finishes.
|8. Modification If Required: Add "MOD" for all modified parts. A description of the modification is also required.
9. Modification Description: Specific description of the modification. For example: With 2 Holes .100 Dia., With Conductive Tape, Less Tape, Special Width, Non-Standard Tolerances, Non-standard Material Thickness, Non-standard Plating Thickness, Special Packaging, Male/Female Contact Ring, etc.